C&S Machine is looking for a skilled CNC Machinist/Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the continuous and efficient running of production, maximizing efficiency and profits, and maintaining the highest quality parts.
We are an entrepreneurial organization that has grown incrementally over the past 5 decades and is now experiencing significant growth and expansion. We collaborate with leading aerospace and defense companies, to solve their toughest application needs and improve their bottom line. We recognize change is constant and encourage our people to search for better solutions.
C&S Machine is a family owned, professionally run contract manufacturer that has been a leader in the industry since 1966. C&S is dedicated to inspiring people, building great teams, and delivering extraordinary results. We’re growing and are looking for people who share this same dedication, who take pride in the work they do, who collaborate with their teammates, and who aspire to get better every day. We reward that dedication with:
- Generous bonus structure
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 80% company-paid healthcare benefits
- 401(k) company match
- Work/life balance
- Clean, safe work environment
- State-of-the-art technology, equipment, and facility
We have a deep desire to engage, empower and provide opportunity for employees at all levels in the organization and strongly promote work/life balance, and life-long learning and development. We enjoy a family oriented, people focused culture that has been a key factor in positioning our organization for the opportunities we now have today.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Alignment with the C&S Core Values
– Previous experience as a Swiss machine operator preferred
– Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
– Ability to read blueprints
– Analytical skills
– Attention to detail
– Teamwork and communication skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
At least a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be developing a working background of machine experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Program machines (depending on experience level)
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Must work in a conscientious fashion, keep work area and equipment neat and clean and practice basic safety habits.
- Must be willing to be trained to program and set-up.
- Responsible to verify changes to production processes are assessed to confirm that the desired effect has been achieved without adverse effects to product conformity.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
C&S Machine Products, Inc. is a Drug-Free Employer.