Defect prevention trumps defect detection
Strategies for Excellence
- Corrective and preventative action (CAPA)
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Process capability studies (CP, CPK, PP, PPK)
- Process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA)
- Production part approval process (PPAP) / first article Inspection (FAI)
- Process verification and validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Third-party material testing and validation
- Vision Systems
- Finish Testing
Advantages and Benefits
Quality is a state of mind
Process control, trained personnel, and a comprehensive Quality Management System — it’s what makes C&S Machine a company of quality.
Applied lean manufacturing
In each of our facilities, we strive for process standardization, zero customer disturbances, and meaningful waste reduction.
Comprised of three interconnected areas, our Quality Management System (QMS) focuses on Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Quality Improvement to ensure the highest standards are met on every part, every time.
Compliance at every step
C&S Machine complies with all ISO, AS Nadcap, and FDA regulations to maintain a quality system that produces quality parts through the use of controlled processes.